Thursday, June 28, 2007

And all because I'm a lover not a fighter

I remember growing up, we would pick teams to play good guys and bad guys . . . and I'd want to be the mediator so that we could talk things out. "But avacadojer, the Joker is crazy. He and Batman can't just sit down and work their problems out like decent human beings."

So I guess I'm kinda surprised that I'm . . .



. . . Jean Grey. Argh. This is what they told me:

You scored as Jean Grey, Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

Jean Grey

60%

Nightcrawler

60%

Beast

60%

Gambit

55%

Storm

55%

Iceman

55%

Colossus

50%

Emma Frost

50%

Rogue

45%

Cyclops

40%

Wolverine

35%

Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

But you'll note that Nightcrawler and the Beast were both tied for number 1. (The tiebreaker question made me answer whether I was into technology, something I can't remember, or avoid violence. I chose the avoid-the-violence answer. Blast.)

4 comments:

v said...

Ooh...I'm Emma Frost :)

Yee said...

I don't like Jean Grey... but apparently I'm Cyclopes. Probably because I'm so boringly on the straight and narrow.

Anonymous said...

Mikeraoni here,

I was Jean Grey at 80% with something else at 70%. WHo knew. I always thought I preferred to solve problems with violence. oh well, I guess I'll just have to obliterate them with my mind power!

Anonymous said...

Wolverine w/ 90%

I'm a loner. What can I say.