But first, let me say that an awesome NBA Finals would be Lebron stuffing Kobe and giving him a swirly. I think a sweep would be cooler than a 7-game back-n-forth. But I just can't stomach the Lakers walking through the West.
So here we go.
Eastern Conference, First Round
- Cleveland over Detroit
- Chicago over Boston
- Philly over Orlando
- Atlanta over Miami
Western Conference, First Round
- Utah over L.A.
- N'awlins over Denver
- Santonio over Fort Worth
- Houston over Portland
Eastern Conference Semifinals
- Toughie. I like Cleveland over Atlanta, but I wish they could play in the Eastern Conference Finals.
- Chicago over Philly, but I don't really care. Chicago just because they'd be a funner matchup for Cleveland in the Eastern Conference Finals
Western Conference Semifinals
- Utah over Houston (the I-10 Rivalry is still alive)
- Santonio over N'awlins (could this be another I-10 Rivalry?)
- East: Cleveland over Chicago
- West: Santonio muting the Jazz
NBA Finals: Gosh. I'm torn. This is why you can't always get what you want. I want the Spurs to take another championship, but I also sympathize with Lebron's Quest. Well, I said I'm torn, but I'm not.
Go Spurs Go!