Monday, July 03, 2006

Good Will Hunting

So I'm watching Good Will Hunting, and Sean (Robin Williams) and Will (Matt Damon) are having a counseling session when the following interchange takes place:

Will - Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you, uh, if you never met your wife?
Sean - Like wonder if I might be better off without her?
Will - No no no.  I'm not saying like--better off--I didn't mean it like--
Sean - It's alright.  It's an important question.  Because you'll have bad times, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to.

Although Robin Williams is usually known better for his comedy, but I think his dramatic parts are his best movies.  If you haven't seen Good Will Hunting, go rent it right now.


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: