Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A Life in Six Words: "Angry Guy Gets Law License, Sues"

Today, the Wall Street Journal's Law Blog posted an interesting article entitled, "A Life in Six Words: 'Angry Guy Gets Law License, Sues'."  To distill your life into six words requires you to boil your life to its essence.  What six words most convey who you are, where you've been, where you're going, why?

I challenge you--what's your life in six words?

UPDATE:  I'm thinking about these as my six words: "Masten: Why can't we be friends?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mikearoni here,


here's my six words:
"what is in this soup anyway?"


or,
"there is no end to learning"

Hey, this is fun.


Abraham LIncoln,
"four score and, well, you know"

And, just for you,

"get back to studying, or else."

ALV said...

This reminds me of one of my favorite Buffy quotes:

"Spike, what are you doing here? 5 words or less."

"Out for a walk. Bitch."


And also one of my favorite websites, Four Word Film Review:
http://www.fwfr.com/


Stacey's 6 words:
"Procrastinator... I'll get back to you."

Yee said...

Seconding ALV on the Buffy quote. :)

My 6 words - "Eat well. Exercise daily. Die anyway."