Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wii are post-PC

So while my fellow travelers read through hundreds of pages of pretrial procedure and evidence law, my neighbor came over today to make sure his Wii didn't get blown out by the storm last night.  And I beat the Mirror Lightning Cup on Mario Kart Wii.  For those of you who don't know, this means that I have now won everything there is to win on Mario Kart Wii.  I now have only to unlock the three remaining characters by flying through levels super-fast on time trials.

It's so good to be post-PC.

4 comments:

Yee said...

Psht. That's nothing. Have you gotten multiple stars on all cups? :D

Jeremy Masten said...

Is that a challenge?

Yee said...

*cracks knuckles in preparation* Maybe, just maybe. :D

Jeremy Masten said...

Wow. You've gotten multiple stars on every single cup? I'm working on it. Just yesterday, I got multiple stars on all the 100cc cups (and of course the 50cc cups since forever). Baby Bowser is not quite as cute as Yoshi or Diddy, but I guess he'll do.

Now to nab those 150cc's . . .