Monday, February 05, 2007

Influenza Outbreak

I think I said a few posts ago that I love taking exams. With that kind of attitude, I've never had a nightmare about an exam. Well, I got sick last week from about Tuesday evening until Thursday afternoon. Wednesday morning, around 4 a.m., I woke up several times sweaty and scared, thinking "Crap--I can't even figure out what the contract is . . ." (Thankfully, we had contracts that day.) I took the test and didn't notice anything crazy. (Keep in mind that at this point I was sick and didn't know it. It hit me hard Wednesday afternoon.) Friday morning, my good friend approaches me and says "Jeremy, lord and master of all that eyes can see [all my friends call me that], I've been meaning to ask you. What'd you think of contracts?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I don't remember much of the contracts exam. I was sick."

"Oh, hehe. Well, after I got done reading the first question, I sat back and thought: 'Crap--I can't even figure out what the contract is . . ."

Needless to say my newly apparent prophetic powers disturb me.

No comments: