Saturday, March 31, 2007

Restless


So I didn't advance in the moot court tournament. C'est la vie. Now I'm restless. C'est aussi la vie. I've finished my homework for Monday. My wife is out shopping with her mother. It's a beautiful day. I'm sitting here putting stuff into my blog. Is anybody else restless? (For the record, my cat, too, is restless. She insists it's time to eat; I insist it's not. We'll see who wins . . .)



I find myself distracted lately. I could be studying for my finals (just 2 1/2 weeks away!), but I'm not. Instead, I'm uploading pictures of my cat looking at the camera angrily and telling my loyal readership (thanks guys) about how I don't want to study.

Any suggestions on how to solve the problem?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike May says

do something really heinous to the cat. Then you'll have remorse, which I've always found to be way more motivating than restlessness.

(plus, I'm not really a cat person)

Jeremy Masten said...

Do you see those eyes? Would you do something really heinous to that cat?

Anonymous said...

Hey-
You should study, or you could have called me up to hang out today. We could have had some Rosati's or something. I am glad to know you would rather spend time with your pet than a classmate. What about outlining? Refresh, reprepare, and all of that?

Milwaukee

P.S. When you write a book based on my activities here at BLS, I want a cut of the royalties- it takes work to come up with the awful law jokes and bad one liners that I create in class- hours, every day!