Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Yankee Ticket

There's a cool quiz-type-thing you can take on the Washington Post's website to help you figure out which candidate(s) you support for president. Basically, they ask a question, you pick the statement you most agree with, then you rate how important that issue is to you. The trick is that you don't know which candidates are saying which statements. You should try it out, you might be surprised by the result. I know I was:

  1. Rudy Giuliani (27 points)
  2. Mitt Romney (25)
  3. Mike Huckabee, John McCain (15 each)
  4. Fred Thompson (13)
  5. Ron Paul (10)

These are just my Republican results. Later, I plan to try the Democratic candidates and see whom I like. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Mitt Romney with 32 points dominated for me. Who'd have thought?